* Eclipses eclipses eclipses! There are now 1,500 years of eclipses (through 2000) integrated into the historical database so you can calibrate your time/date calculations as well as amaze the primitives whom you are attempting to convince of your godhood. “I shall now make the sun… partially disappear! For like two minutes!”
* Updated timeline to be current through February 2, 2012. Believe it or not, more stuff has happened since October!
* Added improved thanks & attribution pages in the options plus a new page describing some other apps I’ve written. Like meat? Then you’ll definitely want to check out Carniscore, for example…
* If you have sound turned on, the opening Ziggy noise will not be randomish, not the same one over and over. You, uh, know about the sounds, right?
* Added two new documents: A list of time travel stories/movies and a document on how to build a simple (but effective) battery from primitive materials.
* iPad bugs in filter options fixed.
* Made sound play nice with music/podcasts. It no longer silences those other things to demand your attention.
* Fixed the goldang filters. You would be astonished at just how broken they were (well, unless you tried to use them, in which case this is less surprising to you than it should be).
* Snazzed up the splash screen. Made it only load the first time you run it (you can still get at it by tapping the main logo while in the app, of course) so you don’t have to dismiss it every time, plus made it quite a bit more readable. Your eyes shouldn’t bleed anymore from the 1990s background image. Shouldn’t.
“If you ever travel back in time, don’t step on anything because even the tiniest change can alter the future in ways you can’t imagine.” – Abe S.